Road Runner Sports
1975 Diamond Blvd. Suite E 361
Willow Shopping Center
Concord, CA 94520
The two models were wearing the Moving Comfort Fiona Sports Bra and the Champion Shape-2000 Sports Bra. These are our most comfortable, supportive and popular bras. The shoes they were wearing are the Asics Gel Nimbus and the Nike Structure Triax 11+. Thank you to models Alyssa Perez and Christina Diaz.
Some tips for fitting a sports bra:
- Try on the sports bra before you buy it.
- Jump around and make sure you feel supported.
- Check for any chaffing or rubbing when you are moving around.
- Watch for any hooks or zippers that seem to rub or scrap.
- Make sure that you have the correct cup size, nothing pushing up or out.
- Take a couple of deep breaths to make sure you are not too restricted.
- Make sure it is a moisture wicking bra that will keep you cool and dry during even the most intense workouts.
- Check the cut under the arms to make sure it is not rubbing your armpit area or cut too low to provide insufficient support.
- Consult your physician. Once you've gotten the go-ahead, then its time for some shopping!
- Buy a pair of running or walking shoes with the right amount of cushion and or support. This will keep you injury free during your new exercise program. Have your gait analyzed to find out what type of shoe will work best for you! At Road Runner Sports Concord we offer a FREE 6-step state of the art gait analysis in our "Shoe Dog" area.
- Tell your friends and family about your new exercise program. Invite them along, having someone with you keeps it fun and holds you accountable! And most important, you will have a support team cheering you on as you go through your program.
- Find safe and busy places to run or walk. We have numerous safe and beautiful trails and open spaces in the east bay, with little to no traffic! Visit www.roadrunnersports.com/concord for a list of local trails and open spaces.
- Make a goal! Every weekend there are local events and or races you can participate in! Sign up for your first 5K or 10K. These events are a lot of fun and will keep you motivated! At Road Runner sports Concord we offer free training programs for any distance along with a calendar of what events are going on. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Get out the door! Most times the hardest part of a workout is getting started. Once your out and challenging yourself you'll be happy you did it!