Chemical fumes send three to hospital

June 24, 2008 7:31:55 PM PDT
Three Fremont School District employees were sent to the hospital Tuesday after getting sick while cleaning the photo lab at Washington High School.

The problems started after the chemical the workers were using to clean the floors mixed with a chemical used in the lab during the school year, fire officials said.

The combination of the floor stripper and the photo developer released a gas that made the crew sick.

While the workers were sent to the hospital, none of them were seriously hurt.


Load Comments