Top 5 trends in at-home businesses for women:
- Personal & Professional Services - i.e. personal coaching & internet marketing Example: Future Light Digital Workshops, San Francisco | http://www.fldigital.com/
- Catering, Event & Party Planning Example: Well Rehearsed, San Francisco | http://www.wellrehearsed.com/
- Interior Decorating & Home staging Example: DALY ORGANIZING, based in Santa Rosa, serving Sonoma County, Marin County & San Francisco | http://www.dalyorganizing.com/
- Artisan - jewelry makers, hand crafts, photography Example: Dragonfly Designs, South San Francisco | http://www.jewelrybydfly.com
- Personal training - physical & exercise training Example: Baby Boot Camp, San Francisco, Crissy Field | http://www.babybootcamp.com/
You do not have to go at it alone. Consider going into business with partners. You and your friends, together, can launch a business.
Two key factors in establishing a home based business:
About Stu Carty:
A veteran sales and marketing specialist with more than 20 years of experience, Stu leads free seminars for small businesses on email marketing, interactive training workshops, and industry-specific programs. Stu has served as both an expert consultant and top executive with several software start-ups and small businesses, helping to define and launch their sales and marketing programs. Stu offers proven success in both B2B and B2C email marketing.