Some highlights of the book, "The Wisdom of Your Face: Change Your Life with Chinese Face Reading."
Buy the book on Amazon
- If your husband has thick eyebrows, he'll need to have a very active lifestyle - so he probably really does have to play basketball twice a week, just in order to de-stress.
- If you have prominent cheeks, you'll be a natural manager, easily able to tell others what to do. But this can translate into your sharing your opinion with friends a bit too easily and being perceived as 'bossy'!
- If you're involved in on-line dating, what five things should you look for in a potential date's face - that you can see even in a small photo on the internet.
- If your teenager has a hairline like Brad Pitt's, be prepared for him to be quite a rulebreaker!
- If your child has strong cheekbones, she'll need very specific bedtime rituals that should not be ignored.
- If your child has a high, rounded forehead, she is highly creative and you shouldn't worry if she has an imaginary friend.
Interviewing for a Job
- If your interviewer has a strong jaw, he'll tend to make snap judgments, so be sure to establish your credibility early in your meeting.
- If your interviewer has a full mouth, emphasize that business is all about relationships, and that you consider your co-workers family.
- If your interviewer has straight eyebrows, talk about how logic and common sense are essential in any business decisions.
- I can teach you how to get out of the grocery store ten minutes faster - by reading the faces of the checkout clerks to see who'll be fast and efficient.
- What do wrinkles mean? Not all wrinkles are bad, and some you definitely want to develop.
- I can share an exercise to do with scotch tape - to help you discover why you have a certain wrinkle!
Author Jean Haner will present free lectures and demonstrations in the Bay Area:
Pleasure of the Heart
1310 Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA (Free)
Tues. Feb. 24, 7PM
Open Secret Bookstore
923 C Street, San Rafael (Free)
Thurs. Feb. 26 7PM
1419 Polk Street San Francisco ( Free)
Thursday, March 26 8PM
For more information, visit www.wisdomofyourface.com.