Apple warns of iPods shock

May 21, 2009 12:23:28 AM PDT
Apple is warning iPod and iPhone users that they could experience a small and quick electrical shock from their ear buds.

MOST POPULAR: Video, stories and more
SIGN-UP: Get breaking news sent to you

The company insists it's not a malfunction, but rather static electricity.

Apple says it can happen in dry or windy areas, when jogging, or when taking the device in and out of your pocket.

The warning says you can avoid getting shocked by using hand lotions, an anti-static spray or wearing clothing made of natural fibers.

       Today's latest headlines | ABC7 News on your phone
Follow us on Twitter | Fan us on Facebook | Get our free widget


Load Comments