On Wednesday Reno Police released documents showing that Phillip Garrido had planned to abduct a girl from Lake Tahoe 15 years before he kidnapped Jaycee Dugard.
The documents are transcripts of a 1976 police interview with a woman he grabbed in Tahoe and took to Reno, where he raped her.
Katie Callaway Hall says he went to Tahoe specifically to kidnap a girl.
Hall also told police that Garrido admitted to her that he had abducted two other girls, one from the Bay Area and another possibly from Las Vegas.
He told her he never had to hurt any of them.
- Garrido's 1976 rape victim talks to GMA
- Garrido's 1976 rape victim talks to Larry King
- Bone fragment found next to Garrido home
- Police expand search in Garrido case
- Investigators face scrutiny in Dugard case
- Abduction invokes saga of Elizabeth Smart
- 29 charges filed against kidnapping suspects
- Garrido's father: "He's absolutely out of his mind"
- Garrido investigated in prostitute murders
- UC Berkeley police broke Dugard case
- Tahoe girl kidnapped in 1991 found alive
- Garrido's 1976 Reno rape police report (88 pages)
- Phillip Garrido's criminal history timeline (2 pages)
- LINK: FBI podcast about solving Dugard's case
- PHOTOS: Jaycee Lee Dugard's daughters
- RAW VIDEO: RAW: UC Berkeley press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Garridos in court
- AUDIO: Jailhouse interview
- SLIDESHOW: Jaycee Dugard case
- RAW VIDEO: Contra Costa Co. Sheriff's Dept. press conference
- RAW VIDEO: El Dorado County press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Dept. of Corrections press conference
- ABC7 EXTRA: Reaction from Dugard's stepfather