- Lime green linen jacket $189
- Lucy Blouse white cotton/lycra fitted $119
- Not your daughter's jeans $129
- Dulcy Jacket Navy Poly/lycra knit knee length simple jacket $129
- Marlo Geranium cowl neck top poly/lycra $119
- Lee Pant Navy poly/lycra knit tapered leg pant $119
- Fanny Blouse Teal laundered silk dupionni fitted blouse $189
- Not Your Daughter's Jeans in dark denim $129
Terry Kiskaddon knew she wanted to become a fashion designer by the time she was 10. As the only girl with four male siblings, clothing excited her. "I would whip up a new outfit at night and wear it to school the next day- then I didn't have to wear hand-me-downs from my brothers!" laughs Terry.
A decade later, after studying fashion design in Atlanta, moving to California, and obtaining a $30,000 SBA loan, she established her own clothing company Harper Greer. The name Harper Greer came from a baby name book and was choosen because Terry thought it sounded glamourous.
Terry started out making clothes for women sizes 6-12, however that changed when she met her future partner, John, and his mother, Lillian, who convinced them to design some clothing for women like Lillian who are larger than a size 12. The Harper Greer line was sold wholesale to specialty and high-end department stores throughout the nation for five years.
Terry opened her first retail store in the SoMa district of San Francisco in 1989, and opened a second retail store in Berkeley in 2003. Her goal today? To open more Harper Greer stores.
Terry believes that any style can be made for plus size women as long as they are properly fit. How does a new design become reality? The first samples are cut in a size 16, tried on her fit models, and viewed with a critical eye before putting them into production.
Terry's Business Philosophy: To make clothes with the best fabrics, style and fit possible, and have fun doing it!
Harper Greer carries clothing for women sizes 12-26.
522 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA
- Colorful cardigan $54.50
- Blue cami $16.50
- Black twill pant $54.50
- Purple screen tee $59.50
- Stitched boot cut denim $79.50
- Silk kimono sleeve print blouse $54.50
- Black straight skirt with belt $49.50
Lane Bryant, is the leading plus-size fashion retailer operating over 700 stores nation wide. All stores carry an extensive selection of casual, sportswear and our exclusive intimate apparel line "Cacique". The Cacique line consists of bras sizes 36C-46H, panties, sleepwear, flaunt intimates and shapewear.
Lane Bryant carries clothing for women sizes 14-28.
Top 5 Trends for Spring from Layne Bryant:
- Fashion Denim -- Lane Bryant carries an exclusive line of Seven Jeans.
- It is all about bright bold color! Sweaters of all kinds, wovens and crinkles.
- Slim leg pants and leggings.
- Accessories that make a statement.
- Black and white solids and graphics with pops of color.
The Shoppes at Tanforan
1150 El Camino Real #297
San Bruno, CA 94066
- BCBG suede pump $ 89.99
- Dolce Vita flat zipper ballet slipper $59.99
- Hue navy pantyhose $12.50
- Gold hoop earring $18.00
- Round stud earring $20.00
- Silver bangles $28.00
- BCBG navy dress $218.00
- Paisley pattern dress by Muse $168.00
- Gold chains $40.00, $60.00
- Kate Spade fabric necklace $75.00
Street San Francisco , CA 94108