- Smaller handbags: Drawstring & Mini Bags look best in leather and are adorned with hardware such as studs, grommets and zippers.
- Dress: Look for a Tailored grays Sheath or softly ruffled dress.
- Trouser: Look for a cargo pant or a take on a cargo pant in a neutral color. Easy Cargo Pants - Worn slouchy at the hip and with a pegged leg, this trend appears as a transformation of last spring's harem pant.
- Jean: Look for a jegging or a skinny jean that fits your body type. Jeggings - Are combination of jeans and leggings, it's the new way to wear denim. J Brand and Daddy Long Legs lead the way this spring.
- Knit top with cut outs: worn layered and embellished.
- Blouse: Look for a long Boyfriend shirt. Boyfriend Shirts. Taking a cue from the guys this spring, plaid oversized shirts look crisp when belted.
- Jacket: Look for an oversized or boxy boyfriend style. Boxy Jackets - The oversized, slouchy blazer of seasons past is making its way out as the structured, embellished jacket edges its way in.
- Shoes: Look for a nude sandal or wedge and an oxford. If there's one shoe every girl needs this spring it's the oxford. This classic, tailored shoe brings a cool, masculine edge to any wardrobe.
- Jewelry: Wear silver and gold together. Lucite Jewelry is the must have Jewelry trend of the season; so versatile it can be worn with everything.
- Belts: Skinny or wide, basic or with a jewelry inspired buckle, belts are a great way to complete any spring look.
- Bold Bights
- Dress: Helmut Lang
Necklace and Bracelet: Sandrine de Montard
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Calvin Klein
- Dress: DVF
Shoes: Max Studio
Necklace and Bracelet: Kenneth Jay Lane
- Multi-colored Top: Rebecca Taylor
Turquoise tank: Diesel
Earings, Bracelet: Seasonal Whispers
Shoes: Christian Dior
- White Tee: Vince
Black Tank: Helmut Lang
Shoes: Boutique 9
Bracelet and Earings: ABS
- Plaid Top: Theory
Yellow Shirt: Vince
Jeans: J. Brand
Brown Boots: Pour La Victoire
Turquiose Boots: Luxury Rebel
- Dress: DVF
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Black Jeans: J.Brand
Earings: Judith Jack