Fire officials say the three-alarm fire caused more than $1 million in damage. Two units were destroyed. Two others were damaged. In all, 20 people were.
The fire began shortly after 10:00 a.m. Crews were on the scene just seven minutes later because they happened to be participating in a training just a few miles away.
Fire investigators spent all day at the scene searching for clues about how the fire may have started. Some neighbors think it was caused by a propane barbecue grill, which officials say was in the area where the fire started.
The residents who own the barbecue recently moved in. Neighbors say they used the grill for a family party on Saturday.