Several dogs poisoned in the Central Valley

October 12, 2010 2:05:45 PM PDT
Manteca residents are keeping a close eye on their pets after several dogs were apparently poisoned and at least two dogs have died.

Charlene Sherman's St. Bernard "Nana" was near death a few days ago, but was able to recover. A veterinarian conducted tests and found the dog had consumed meat tainted with antifreeze.

Whoever is responsible appears to be gaining access from a walking path which runs along the back yards of several homes.

Sherman is printing up warning flyers to hand out to her neighbors.


Load Comments