DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for the execution of the entire commercial copy process, including but not limited to:
(1) Scheduling commercial copy for D1 and D2, ensuring accuracy and instructed rotations.
(2) Soliciting advertising agencies and/or internal account executives for missing traffic instructions and be able to locate pending tapes/commercial digital files.
(3) Maintaining the media inventory (both dublists and purgelists).
(4) Coordinating billboard production with Promotions department.
(5) Managing extensive files of traffic instructions.
(6) Trouble-shooting with Traffic Managers and Master Control Engineers.
Qualified applicants must be flexible team players willing to take on new responsibilities while working in a very fast paced environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience handling commercial copy in major television market.
- Must be familiar with reading traffic instructions from a wide variety of agencies and clients.
- Must possess flawless attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent data entry skills: Touch type (using all fingers or have 50 WPM typing speed).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-starter and possess the ability to work well under pressure and time constraints.
Only those candidates who possess the above qualifications will be considered.
TRAFFIC SYSTEM: KGO-TV/ABC7 uses an internal, proprietary traffic system that is unavailable in the market. Training will be provided in-house.
APPROXIMATE START DATE: Monday, July 18, 2011 or soon after.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Sales Operations Commercial Copy Coordinator (Req. #62911)" in the subject line. You can also mail your resume and cover letter to:
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attention: Human Resources.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer