There was a shelter-in-place order called at 10:45 p.m. and it was lifted by midnight. Residents were asked to stay inside after there was a report of an explosion in the area.
Earlier reports said that the shelter-in-place order was due to a natural gas issue. Later, ABC7News learned there was no gas leak and all of the gas lines were said to be fine. PG&E called this incident a failed transformer and PG&E crews were still on scene past midnight.
There have not been any damages to homes or any injuries reported in this incident.
All streets have been reopened to traffic.