Students sickened by pot-laced cookies

April 20, 2012 3:22:21 PM PDT
At least four students at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill ate marijuana-laced cookies at school today, according to school district officials.

School officials learned about the cookies after one student experienced dizziness and had to be removed from class, according to a statement from Julie Zintsmaster, executive secretary for Morgan Hill Unified School District Superintendent Wesley Smith.

Paramedics and police were called, but none of the students were taken to the hospital for treatment, according to the district.

Parents were notified, and several other students are being interviewed to determine if anyone else was involved. The student who brought the cookies to school is being dealt with by law enforcement and school officials, Zintsmaster said.


Load Comments