Union officials say the nurses will stage a two-day strike at eight Sutter Health hospitals in the East and North Bay, and a one-day strike at two San Jose facilities affiliated with Hospital Corporation of America.
Registered nurses at 10 Bay Area hospitals will strike on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012. It will be a two-day strike, Nov. 20 and 21 for 3,300 RNs and several hundred respiratory, X-ray and other technicians who work at eight Sutter corporation hospitals.
List of locations:
- Novato Community Hospital, 180 Rowland Way, Novato
- Alta Bates Summit, 2450 Ashby, Berkeley
- Alta Bates Herrick Campus, 2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley
- Eden Medical Center, 20103 Lake Chabot Road, Castro Valley
- Sutter Delta, Antioch, 3901 Lone Tree Way, Antioch
- Sutter Solano, Vallejo, 300 Hospital Drive, Vallejo
- Alta Bates Summit, Oakland, 350 Hawthorne, Oakland
- San Leandro Hospital, 13855 E. 14th Street, San Leandro
Another 1,500 RNs will be on strike for one-day, Nov. 20, at:
- Regional Medical Center, 225 North Jackson Ave., San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 2425 Samaritan Drive, San Jose