At the Sequoia Mobile Home Park residents are recovering after they set off a can of flea fogger inside their unit and did not leave as you are supposed to do. The chemical sickened the couple living there, along with several next door neighbors.
Authorities say some firefighters responding to the scene had to be washed off by hazmat units after they came into contact with the bug fogger. Three firefighters were transported to the hospital along with five residents, eight people total. We were told everyone will be OK.
There were two dogs inside the mobile home, but they were brought out of the home and should recover quickly as well.