Oakley teenagers treated for alcohol poisoning Saturday

November 17, 2013 2:51:29 PM PST
Several Oakley teenagers, as young as 13-year-old, had to be treated for alcohol poisoning Saturday night.

Oakley police say a group of five girls ages 13 to 15 drank a bottle of vodka at a local park.

They returned to one girl's home, but the parents weren't there.

When one of the teens passed out, the others called an adult for help.

Emergency crews took three girls to a local hospital.

The teenagers are going to be OK.

Police are investigating to find out how the children got the vodka.


Load Comments