Pot grow found after house fire in Antioch

January 14, 2014 5:11:15 AM PST
A house fire in Antioch led investigators to an indoor marijuana grow.

A neighbor on Hidden Glen Drive saw this home's electrical panel sparking and called 911, around 9 p.m. Firefighters found a number of marijuana plants inside and called police. No one was home at the time of the fire. A PG&E worker inspected the electrical panel to see if that's what sparked the fire.

Lighting used for indoor growing operations are known to cause household electrical wiring to overheat.


Load Comments