Teen boy burned outside Concord BART station

A teen boy was airlifted to a hospital after he was burned outside of the Concord BART station late Wednesday night.
January 16, 2014 10:49:20 AM PST
A teen was airlifted to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center just before midnight after he was burned in an accident at the Concord BART station.

The boy has severe burns to his chest and hands after his clothes caught fire at the station overnight. Police say the teen had spilled gasoline on himself while working on a car and was being dropped off at the BART station. A friend lit a cigarette and his clothes ignited. Police say it appears to be an accident.


Load Comments