No humans were harmed during a house fire in Southern California, but firefighters rescued a cat that wasn't in good shape.
The pet, named Dinah, was overcome with toxic smoke. Firefighters didn't give up - they used a pediatric oxygen mask to help her breathe.
About 10 minutes later, there was success!
"I'm just happy that we have good outcomes. Sometimes they are not good, but this is a good one," her owner said.
Firefighters said she's mainly scared, but Dinah's heading to the vet just in case.
Two other dogs also escaped without being hurt.
For more stories about animal rescues, click here.
Firefighters rescue cat from Southern California house fire
More animal rescue