SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --ABC7 Morning News Traffic Reporter Alexis Smith has a look at the top 10 worst Bay Area commutes, according to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission.
1. Eastbound 80: 101 to Yerba Buena Island
2. Interstate 880: 238 to Dixon Landing Road
3. Southbound 101: Fair Oaks to 13th Street
4. Interstate 80: Hercules to Emeryville
5. Interstate 680: Bollinger Canyon to Treat Boulevard
6. Westbound 580: County line to Fallon Road
7. Interstate 680: South Mission Boulevard to Route 84
8. Eastbound 80: Bay Bridge to Gilman Street
9. Eastbound State Route 24: 27th Street to Wilder Road
10. Highway 101: Woodside Road to Hillsdale Boulevard
Before you head out the door, be sure to check out ABC7's real-time traffic maps to see what the conditions are like. And follow Alexis on Twitter for the latest traffic updates!