SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) --More problems are surrounding the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. A man who owned the device told police in Florida he plugged his phone in to charge it on the passenger seat and that it just burst into flames.
RELATED: Expert discusses warning about Samsung Galaxy Note 7
The 55-year-old man says he heard it pop just before it caught fire and was able to get out safely.
This happened in Florida's St. Lucie County.
The fire was caught on cellphone video by a nurse who stopped to help. She then posted it to her Facebook page.
Fire officials say they're still looking into it, but the driver says it's his phone's fault.
RELATED: Family claims Samsung Galaxy Note 7 set their jeep ablaze
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been recalled.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says if you have one, to stop using it immediately.
Click here for details on the warning from the CPSC.
For more news about Samsung and its products, click here.