1. Lilya Kish is a young Ukrainian woman. This aspiring singer currently resides in Russia, where she is promoted for events as being a Barbie lookalike.
2. Alina, unlike many other human dolls on this list, claims to have never had plastic surgery, and simply uses fake contact lenses to give herself a doll-esque look. Aline does not intend to capitalize on her fame, as she is currently studying psychology in school. I wonder if they cover Body Dismorphic Disorder.
3. Dominika, and her close friend and other doll lookalike Valeria Lukyanova, hold lectures on spirituality at $100 a session. I think I would pay more to see them perform a dance to the song, I'm A Barbie Girl.
4. Justin Jedlica, known as the Human Ken Doll, has undergone around 140 plastic surgeries including rhinoplasties, chest impants, shoulder implants, bicep implants, tricept implants, brow shaving and lifts, cheek augmentations, subpectoral implants, thigh implants, gluteoplasty, lip augmentations, and calf implants. In hindsight, a gym membership would have been a whole lot cheaper.
5. Ramona Gabriela is surprisingly normal in comparison to her plastic pals, she is currently an E-Commerce student at the University of Applied Sciences in Wurzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany.
6. Venus Palermo, better known as VenusAngelic to her 440,000 YouTube subscribers, is famous for dressing up as, you guessed it, a doll. At over 74 million total views, I probably would too.
7. Anastasiya Shpagina is another YouTube sensation. With a huge Facebook following and instructional videos to do makeup to mimic her doll-eque look, which approximately takes about 30 minutes to do each eye.
8. Dakota Rose, a young YouTuber in Japan, was picked up by a Japanese talent agency when one of her cute videos was debuted on Japanese TV. It looks like her Final Fantasy hair tutorials really paid off, she is now going to be a star in The Land of the Rising Sun.
9. Angelica Kenova, a young woman from Switzerland, chalks her Barbie-like appearance to great genes and makeup. This brainy beauty, who is a child psychologist, enjoys being photographed and models in her spare time.
10. Jenny Lee, a Texas-born blondie, has appeared on Oprah, Larry King Live, and Entertainment Tonight. She also appeared on E! Network's Celebrity Plastic Surgery, which makes her a bit of an enigma. If she's a celebrity for having plastic surgery, is she actually a celebrity having plastic surgery?
11. Rodrigo, a Brazilian-born man who currently resides in London and considers himself to be a "worldwide socialite," has spent around $170,000 to appear as close to Barbie's main squeeze as possible. Aside from surgeries including nose jobs, liposuction, calf shaping, pectoral implants, and six-pack sculpting, he maintains his appearance by constant Botox injections and anti-water retention pills. With all of that money spent, not even bloat can stand in this Ken-copier's way!
12. Sarah Burge is no stranger to the limelight though, sadly, for all of the wrong reasons. Aside from priding herself for looking like a Barbie, she encourages her young daughters to amplify their appearances, as well. She came under serious fire for gifting her seven-year-old daughter, Poppy, with over $20,000 worth of vouchers for future breast augmentation procedures and liposuction. Her other daughter, 15-year-old Hannah, is the youngest person on record to undergo receiving Botox. She may be a Barbie, but she certainly isn't mother of the year.
13. Valeria Lykyanova, easily the most famous doll lookalike, uses makeup and contact lenses to emphasize her face, but her body is what is truly astonishing. With large breast implants and an scary-skinny waist, she attributes her slender figure to daily gym workouts and a special diet. She is a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel and, given her Barbie persona, I am sure she has tenure.