In order to get you pumped up for the 2014 World Cup, we decided to bring you back to the best goals from the last World Cup in South Africa. Here are the top 10 goals from the 2010 World Cup:
10. Siphiwe Tshabalala vs Mexico in group stages: Opening the 2010 World Cup with the first goal in his home country, Tshabalala's left-footed screamer caused a mass number of those infamous vuvuzelas to go off.
9. Luis Suarez vs. South Korea in group stages: The Uruguayan striker fulfills his boyhood dream of scoring in a World Cup with a dazzling, off-balance curler into the upper corner of the net.
8. Mesut Ozil vs. Ghana in group stages: Germany's Mesut Ozil breaks the tie with a left-footed, one-hopper volley from outside of the box, which ultimately was the game-winner.
7. Keisuke Honda vs. Denmark in group stages: Taking a page from Cristiano Ronaldo's book, the up-and-coming Japanese forward struck a long distance knuckler off a free kick.
6. David Villa vs. Honduras in group stages: The Spanish striker showed off his cheeky dribbling skills and valiant effort, escaping several defenders with this must-see goal from a fan's perspective.
5. Fabio Quagliarella vs Slovakia in group stages: At the edge of the box, the Italian striker got his "chip" on, fooling everyone with this wonder goal.
4. Maicon vs. North Korea in group stages: The soccer world is still unsure whether he meant to pass or shoot the ball, but either way the Brazilian defender scores a fantastic goal from a near impossible angle.
3. Andres Iniesta vs. Netherlands in the finals: With just a few minutes left in extra time, midfielder Iniesta comes through with a clutch goal to help Spain win their first World Cup.
2. Diego Forlan vs. Germany in third place game: Playing for third place doesn't mean the quality of soccer diminishes. Just ask the Uruguayan forward, whose side-volley shot left Germany's keeper at a standstill.
1. Giovanni Van Bronkhurst vs. Uruguay in semi-finals: From 41 yards out, the Dutch defender sailed a beauty strike right into the upper corner of the net.
Top 10 Goals from 2010 World Cup