Start your day with local news and sports headlines, Live Doppler Radar, current weather conditions and traffic alerts.
Set your alarm to wake up to the sound of your favorite ABC7 News weather personality, such as Mike Nicco, Spencer Christian and Sandhya Patel.
You can choose one of our classic alarm tones or even choose a song from your music library and adjust the alarm sound "fade-in" to give you a really pleasant way to wake up slowly!
The app is available for free in the iTunes App Store, Google Play store, and Amazon Appstore. To download to your iPhone and iPod Touch, you must have iOS version 5.0 or higher.
Download the FREE alarm clock app for your iPhone, Android device or Kindle Fire.
ALARM CLOCK FEATURES
- Choose from five custom ABC7 alarm tones! Click the links to hear the alarms: Mike Nicco, Spencer Christian, Sandhya Patel, Good Morning from ABC7 News, and ABC7 Breaking News
- Choose to wake up to your favorite song using your own music from your music library
- Wake up to 1 of 10 built-in classic tones: Alarm Clock, Ascend, Chimes, Descend, Dog Barking, Doorbell, Sonar, Waterfall, Whistle, and an authentic Rooster crow
- Choose from 3 different Bay Area images for your alarm app wallpaper
- Clock dimmer is adjustable
- Choose 12- or 24-hour clock
- Multiple alarms supported
- Snooze/Stop alarm
- Sound volume adjustable
- Snooze time customizable
- Sound fade in of alarm tones to wake up gently
- Turn vibrate ON/OFF
- Repeat alarms on certain days of the week
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked or when device is muted
- Background Alarm: receive sound notification alarms when the app is not in the foreground*
- Get the latest news and sports headlines from ABC7 News right when you wake up!
- View animated Live Doppler 7 Radar maps
- Get hourly and extended weather conditions
- Automatically set weather to your current location or manually add a location by zip code
- Watch the latest ABC7 video forecast
- Get the latest Bay Area traffic information to plan your commute using our real-time traffic maps!
- Like all 3rd-party alarm apps, make sure our app is running in the foreground when you go to sleep at night so make sure you don't hit that iPhone "home" button!