Performances will begin on August 10 and go until September 5, 2021. The show will move to San Jose after that.
.@hamiltonmusical will reopen the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco! Performances begin August 10. Strictly limited 4-week engagement through September 5, 2021.— BroadwaySF (@broadwaysf) June 1, 2021
Tickets on sale Wednesday, June 2 at 10am PT at https://t.co/In4wbfv3AE.#Hamilton #HamiltonMusical #HamiltonSF pic.twitter.com/XBlDaZ5u2F
ABC7 News anchor Reggie Aqui caught up with Julius Thomas III (Hamilton) and Andrew Wojtal (Samuel Seabury) who each gave an exclusive look at the last performance in SF before production had to be paused. Watch the interviews in the media player above.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Actor from 'Hamilton' shares what it's like to portray George Washington ahead of the founding father's birthday
- Trivia with 'Hamilton' stars Simon Longnight, Ruben J. Carbajal and Brandon Louis Armstrong
- 'Hamilton' music director Lily Ling teaches you how to beatbox
- Interview with 'Hamilton' stars Julius Thomas and Julia Harriman
- Get a peek at the costumes that bring 'Hamilton' to life
- 'Hamilton' San Francisco: Behind-the-scenes with the stars
- 'Hamilton' actress Sabrina Sloan works it on stage and at home
- What is 'Hamilton?' Here's what to know about the groundbreaking musical
- 'Hamilton' star Miguel Cervantes' daughter, 3, has died after struggle with severe epilepsy