The fire broke out at the Wag Hotel on Hansen Way just after midnight. Firefighters say it was a small fire inside the buildings ventilation system
Nearly 100 pets were staying at the hotel for the holidays. The COO of Wag says no animals or people were injured.
Investigators are now working to learn what started the fire.
There was a small fire in the ventilation system at the WAG hotel in Redwood City. ALL of the pets at the kennel are OK! The place is still fully functional. 🐶🐱👍🏻😀 pic.twitter.com/DcvMbzk15o— Amy Hollyfield (@amyhollyfield) December 23, 2019