Workers at Shineology car wash in Mill Valley made last-minute equipment repairs and were seen folding lots of towels before its reopening on Monday morning.
"We return to work after a month and a half, we're happy to be back," said Shineology Manager Herver Morales.
Morales says only 20 of his 65 employees will return next week because interior vacuuming is still not allowed with social distancing protocols.
Billy Cannon and his Basset Hound, 'Frankie' will be first in line for a wash.
"I've been waiting for a wash, as you can see it's filthy right now," Cannon said, pointing to his car.
RELATED: Gov. Gavin Newsom says California may be 'days, not weeks' from further reopening
In San Francisco, Sunday was the last day of a playground free-for-all at the Presidio Golf Course where the public was invited to hang out. It was packed with families.
"I hope these people enjoy themselves today because fore! Get out of the way," said golfer Jeff Goffo.
Starting Monday golf at most Bay Area courses will be back and Goffo has a 12:15 p.m. tee time.
"I am anxious to get back out there," Goffo said. "I played a few weeks ago in Napa because it was open. Harding Park will be open too but good luck getting a tee time."
RELATED: San Francisco's Presidio Golf Course re-opening to golfers
Presidio Golf Course management says the clubhouse will remain closed and no contact payment will be in place. Players are urged to follow social distancing guidelines.
Elsewhere, construction projects will be allowed to resume. Plant nurseries and landscaping companies that were ordered to shut down can now re-open starting May 4.
Billy Cannon says he'll take anything resembling life as it was pre-COVID-19.
"It's the little things in life that make you feel nicer during this whole pandemic thing," Cannon said.
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here. Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- Coronavirus data: See how the curve of COVID-19 cases is bending in each Bay Area county
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: ABC7's interactive town hall 'Race and Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation'
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus and the new normal of living in the San Francisco-Bay Area -- COVID-19 Diaries
- Happy hour goes virtual as people try to be sociable while social distancing during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Here's why you should practice 'social distancing'
- DRONEVIEW7: What the Bay Area looks like during the coronavirus shelter-in-place
- ABC7's drive around San Francisco shows empty streets, businesses shuttered
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Asian community fighting racism, xenophobia, bigotry as world fights COVID-19