RELATED: What next for President Donald Trump after 2020 presidential election?
"This is not something that conservatives, Republicans and Trump supporters are going to let go," said Melanie Morgan, a former conservative radio show host. "We feel the media, the media called an election that has not been settled. It's very disturbing."
Trump has refused to concede the presidential election, citing unsourced claims of voter fraud and threatening legal action to allege improper ballot counting. Morgan believes other supporters of the president will show the same defiance.
VIDEO: Bay Area celebrates that Biden is set to become president
"You're going to see these same Trump supporters who shocked the country, half of which came out to vote for Donald Trump, are now going to take that energy and they're moving it into activism," Morgan described.
She also warned that supporters of Donald Trump will be protesting and holding rallies at every State Capitol in the U.S. on Saturday, until they feel they have a fair tally. Biden is currently holding leads in multiple other battleground states.
Watch the full interview with Morgan in the video player above and go here for complete election coverage .
Get the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live running updates on presidential election, CA, Bay Area
- Joe Biden is set to become the next president of the US, vowing new direction for divided country
- Watch Kamala Harris' journey to become 1st Black, Asian woman elected to vice presidency
- How to pronounce Kamala Harris' name and what it means
- Who would replace Sen. Kamala Harris if she becomes vice president?
- Dance parties, celebrations across US as Biden characterized as apparent president-elect
- Joe Biden set to be president: Notable reactions from America, world
- Poll Results: Biden set to be president, how long will it take to unite country?
- Trump faces tough road in getting Supreme Court to intervene in 2020 presidential election results
- How many electoral votes does each state have?
- Here's how presidential transition process works after an election
- Will loser of the 2020 presidential election accept the result and concede?
- CA propositions: Election results for the 2020 ballot measures
- 2020 CA election results by county, propositions, electoral college votes
- Map shows biggest Trump, Biden donors in SF Bay Area
- Map: These Bay Area precincts voted for Donald Trump in 2016
- What is voter suppression?