Frito-Lay has issued a voluntary recall of select jalapeno-flavored potato chip products due to potential salmonella contamination.
The recall, issued Friday, covers all sizes of jalapeno-flavored Lay's Kettle Cooked potato chips and Miss Vickie's Kettle Cooked potato chips with a use-by date before July 5.
In addition, recalled products are included in the following variety packs with a use-by date before June 21:
- 12-count Lay's Kettle Cooked Multipack Sack
- 20-count Frito-Lay Bold Mix Sack
- 30-count Miss Vickie's Multipack Tray
- 30-count Lay's Kettle Cooked Multipack Tray
- 32-count Miss Vickie's Multipack Box
Jalapeno cheddar-flavored Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 percent Less Fat potato chips are not included in the recall.
Concerned consumers should contact Frito-Lay consumer relations at 866-272-9393 for additional information.
Click here for more information about the recall.