What could be better than one-stop shopping with your girlfriends? We found out some helpful hits from Janelle, Lisa Quinn, and Absolutely Audrey.
Westfield San Francisco
865 Market St.
San Francisco CA 94103
Phone: (415) 512-6776
For more info: http://westfield.com/sanfrancisco
Audrey's Ten Top Tips for Christmas Shopping:
- Make one of your shopping trips a special day for your children. Make it a stress-free treat for them and build a wonderful memory.
- Take a spare pair of shoes. It's amazing what a change of shoes can give you.
- Always go shopping with a gift list and stay focused.
- Keep your parcels well-hidden in your car.
- Make frequent trips to drop off your parcels to the car.
- Always accompany a gift certificate with a little gift to let them know you put some thought into their gift.
- If a full day of Christmas shopping is too overwhelming for you, do it in two half-day trips.
- Try shopping in off-peak shopping hours early in the day or in the evening.
- It's much easier to purchase one larger gift, then trying to find multiple little items.
- Always get a gift receipt to place inside your gift.