Lori Levine, the president of Flying Television (a celebrity event production company), shared her insight with us on the hottest new celebrity trends.
- Jewelry by Rosalina: AMAZING jewels that tons of celebs wear -- Debra Messing, Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey and Elton John all own Rosalina's designs .
- Christian Louboutin shoes (www.christianlouboutin.com): Favorites for celebs like Cameron Diaz, Ashley Olsen, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Oprah Winfrey -- she wears them EVERY day on her show.
- Balenciaga or Prada handbags: Favorite of Sienna Miller and Mandy Moore.
- Juicy Couture Doggie gear: Pampered pooches are loved by their celebrity mommies and daddies. Tori Spelling and Paris Hilton are big juicy collectors.
- Chocolate covered potato chips: They are a Neiman's exclusive and are a celebrity obsession. They are the perfect snack for the limo or gift to bring to someone's home instead of a bottle of wine or flowers.
- Duke & Duchess Jeans: Newest trend in affordable denim -- even celebs are tired of paying $200 for a pair of jeans. From $60 - $80 they are a staple on tons of LA red carpets
- Kids apparel: With so many major celebrities ether pregnant or just giving birth these pampered kids have to look great next to mom on the red-carpet. These items are perfect for a Disney premiere or the latest animated feature -- Katie Holmes, Nicole Richie, Angelina Jolie and Madonna always have their kids dressed.
About Lori Levine:
Lori Levine is at the cutting edge of the celebrity world, bringing a uniquely savvy approach and pioneering attitude to one of the most influential industries in the 21st Century marketplace. And in this undefined and ever-changing field, she is blazing a trail, offering others access to the kind of expertise one could previously only dream of.
Ever the entrepreneur, and with incredible instincts for the needs of the market, she decided to put her expertise to good use and created Flying Television in 1998. The company is as dynamic and broad as the industry it so expertly leads, and that has much to do with Levine's personal background.
As a television producer with Conan O'Brien, she developed recognition and respect for her remarkable capacity for spotting trends and creating from them unprecedented opportunities. The TV connections have been present throughout her career, with notable clients including ESPN, MTV, NBC and 20th Century Fox. However, these represent only a few projects in an impressive resume that transcends any medium.
Now Levine finds her company leading efforts at every major event, year-in, year-out: the Superbowl, New York Fashion Week, US Open, Academy Awards, Emmys, Grammys, MTV VMA & Movie Awards and the Sundance Film Festival are all mainstays in Flying Television's calendar. At each event, Levine fulfils various roles, often including the full organization and management of a celebrity-gifting suite, sponsorships, celebrity ticketing or event production. She will negotiate contracts, concert riders and manage every aspect of an act's itinerary, from jets and limousines to their preferred mineral water.
This fully encompassed service naturally requires a hands-on approach, and that is precisely Levine's maxim, with her team ever-present and working hard to ensure that neither the client or any celebrities face any unexpected surprises. In fact, by hiring Flying Television for any project, her clients can be confident of complete protection from any high-profile mishaps, such is Levine's dedication to getting everything to run smoothly.
It is not only clients who benefit from this approach, though, and an impressive stable of celebrities have themselves come to trust Levine implicitly, and thus call on her regularly for their own needs. Debra Messing, Kanye West, Jessica Simpson, Mary J. Blige, Pamela Anderson, Usher, Vanessa Carlton, Will Smith, Ashlee Simpson, Natasha Bedingfield, Nick Lachey, Jermaine Dupri, Janet Jackson, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are just a few of those who often call for assistance, advice or 'just to see what's going on'.
Indeed, Levine thrives on creating synergies and opportunities between clients and partners, and she will frequently go above and beyond expected parameters to make the impossible happen. When utilizing Levine's assistance, one is welcomed into a family in which profitable business prospects are regularly formed seemingly from nowhere.
Levine has quickly become the leading celebrity consultant and wrangler in her field, built on the backbone of a unique ability to dial into her black book and produce exactly what her clients need every time. Her full-service talent booking and brokering services stand head-and-shoulders above others, and her personal charm and exceptional knowledge make her a pleasure to deal with. But it is her repeated successes and innovative approaches which truly consolidate her status as the go-to for anything celebrity related.