Executive Chef Valentino Luchin of Rose Pistola shares this recipe.
Scrambled eggs sandwich with venison speck
By Executive Chef Valentino Luchin
- 12 ea Eggs Beaten
- 4 oz Venison Speck
- 4 oz Fontina Val D' Aosta cheese diced into 1/8 inch slices
- 8 each Asparagus sliced on the bias
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- 2 TBL Sage and Rosemary sprigs
- 1 Bunch of Chive cut into 1 inch length
- 4 TBL Crème Fraiche
- Salt & Pepper as needed
- 4 each Focaccia bread 4 by 6 inch
Bring a pan to medium-high heat and add the olive oil, onions and herbs. Add the Duck Prosciutto and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the Asparagus, the Eggs and the Fontina and season it. With a high temperature spatula gently mix the ingredients until start to firm, reserve. Dish your scramble eggs on top of a slice of focaccia and top them with Crème Fraiche and sprinkle Chive as last touch.
For more information on Rose Pistola restaraunt, visit: www.rosepistolasf.com