For tickets and more information about the 15th annual KaBoom, visit: www.kfog.com
15th Annual KFOG KaBoom
Saturday, May 10, 2008
The KFOG KaBoom stage will feature performances from Los Lobos, Collective Soul and Matt Nathanson. There will be a Children's stage with jugglers, magicians and more. There will also be an expo with food, beverage and vendors. Concluding the night is Northern California's largest fireworks display set to a KFOG World Class Rock soundtrack. Virtually all Bay Area transit is providing special service for KaBoom! attendees.
OneBrick.org is the non-profit partner for KFOG KaBoom. They are a non-profit volunteer organization that brings volunteers together to support other local non-profit organizations by creating a friendly and social atmosphere.
What to bring:
- Sweater or jacket, as it can get cold and windy on the Piers
- Comfortable shoes
- Radio and headphones tuned to KFOG 104.5 FM
- $$$ for food/beverages. There will be ATMs available on the Piers, but save yourself time waiting in line and come prepared.
- Picnic lunch (see restrictions below)
- Blanket or low lawn chair (no taller than 36")
What not to bring:
- Dogs (they don't like fireworks anyway!)
- Coolers / ice chests. Small soft-sided lunch bags are okay, but no hard-sided coolers will be allowed (Lil Oscar's, Coleman lunch style included).
- Large bags (measuring OVER 16x16x8). All permitted bags (including purses, briefcases, and diaper bags - smaller than 16x16x8) will be searched before entering the Piers. Fogheads are encouraged to arrive early to allow additional time entering the gate.
- Glass bottles, cans or alcohol (Factory sealed plastic water bottles are okay. All open bottles will have to be left at the gate.)
- Tall lawn chairs (over 36")
- Roller skates
- Beach balls
- Footballs, softballs, frisbees, and anything else that can be used as a projectile
- Laser pointers
- Flyers/pamphlets of any kind. They create more trash that will go to landfills or into the Bay. Anyone handing out fliers may be asked to leave immediately.