"No Regrets" Recipe
2oz. Mighty Leaf "Celebration" tea (steeped and chilled)
¾ oz. blueberry syrup
¾ oz. lemon juice
Pinch of rosemary
3 blueberries for garnish
1. In a mixing glass, muddle the rosemary in the blueberry syrup
2. Add lemon juice, tea and ice
3. Shake for 10-15 seconds, until chilled
4. Strain through a fine meshed strainer into a chilled cocktail glass
5. Garnish with blueberries
Strawberry and Ginger Cooler Recipe
2 large strawberries, sliced
½ inch piece ginger, julienned
1 tsp superfine sugar, or to taste (can substitute ¼ oz simple syrup, too)
1 ounce lime juice (juice squeezed from 1 lime)
2 ounces fresh orange juice
Ginger beer, to fill
1 Strawberry, for garnish
1. In a mixing glass, muddle the strawberries, ginger, and sugar. Add the remaining juices, fill the glass with ice, and shake for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. When ingredients are cold, add a few ounces of ginger beer to the mixing tin and swirl to combine all ingredients.
3. Strain the drink through a julep strainer into an ice filled Collins glass. Top off with extra ginger beer, if necessary, and garnish with the strawberry.
Absinthe Brasserie & Bar
398 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
San Francisco Cocktail Week
Tuesday, May 13 - Monday May 19, 2008
Celebrate the San Francisco Bay Area as one of the most prominent cocktail communities in the country as well as the lifestyle of drinking and dining.
For more information, visit www.sfcocktailweek.com.