The Cable "Car"-a-mel Sundae
- 1 Scoop vanilla and Dulce de Leche ice cream into a sundae dish
- Top with caramel sauce, salted peanuts and maraschino cherries
Ascoop from Alcatraz
- 1 scoop rocky road ice cream into a waffle cup
- Draw "prison bars" on ice cream with chocolate syrup or fudge sauce
- Garnish with chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows and toasted pecans
About Bruce Weinstein & the Ultimate Cookbook Series
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the creators of the ten-volume Ultimate cookbook series for Morrow. They have also written Cooking for Two and Great Grilling. They are contributing editors to Eating Well magazine, have columns in Today's Health and Wellness and on weightwatchers.com, and are part of Dave Durian's Morning Team on WBAL in Baltimore. They write regularly for Cooking Light, Relish, Gourmet, Wine Spectator, Weight Watchers, Cooking Pleasures, and the New York Times. They do all this in 650 square feet of Manhattan real estate.
For more information on Weinstein's book, visit www.harpercollins.com.