For spring, it's all about color, contrast and cool silhouettes.
She is one of the most sought after designers working today and for this spring, she brings her trendsetting fashion savvy to JC Penney with the "I Heart Ronson" collection.
- Black Fitted "Boyfriend" French Terry Blazer: $44.00
- Dark Denim Vest: $36.00
- Petal Pink Ribbed Tee: $15.00
- Essential Jeans: $44.00
- Black Patent Leather / Cork Sandal By Miss Bisou: $50.00
For spring, indulge with dad and daughter dressing from JC Penney's exclusive label American Living
- Navy Cropped Cardigan: $36.00
- Patchwork Madras Sundress: $48.00
- White Ballet Flats: $20.00
- Navy Unconstructed Blazer: $100.00
- Classic White Button Down Shirt: $50.00
- Madras Patchwork Waling Shorts: $50.00
For every woman, jump start your wardrobe with a shot of color and be feminine, floral and frilly from Worthington
- Ditsy Floral Print Ruffled Wrap Tie Blouse: $36.00
- Worthington Fuchsia Lightweight Trench: $84.00
- Cool Modern Fit Cropped Black Pant: $40.00
- Worthington Black Patent Leather Wedge: $60.00
- Can Do Cardigan By Worthington Can Dress Up Both Work And Play Outfits: $36:00
- Fabulous Floral Print Dress From Allen B. By Allen B Scwartz: $70.00
- Black Patent Leather Pump From Fabulosity: $60.00
Spencer has sprung into fashion this spring with a look from Stafford.
- Essential Suiting Separates That Create One Look. Whatever Your Size, Stafford Will Create The Perfect Suiting Look For You!
- Khaki Jacket: $180 And Trousers: $80.00
- European Styling With The Stafford Fitted Mini Plaid Shirt: $36.00
- Bold Stripe Stafford Tie: $30.00
- Stafford Dark Brown Lace Up Shoes $74.00
Lawrence says, "When it comes to style and your lifestyle, shop JC Penney's because everyday matters." Shop in store or online at www.jcpenney.com
About Lawrence Zarian:
Lawrence Zarian, "The Fashion Guy" can be seen everywhere these days. On local and national TV, Lawrence shows his fans the hottest, coolest and most affordable styles, how to wear them, and most of all, where to find them. From ABC's Live at The Academy Awards, Extreme Makeover, Live with Regis and Kelly, Dr. Phil, TYRA, EXTRA and now the host of THE FASHION TEAM on the TV GUIDE NETWORK, Lawrence has found his niche making-over the USA. With comfort and ease he can slip into any role -- rubbing elbows with the Hollywood elite or rolling
For more information, visit www.thefashionguy.com.