Lisa Quinn's tips for painting and storage:
- Usually when we think of adding paint, it's to add color. But sometimes you need to neutralize a room with paint to anchor your look. White paint can give a room a chic "gallery" look when paired with colorful artwork.
- Storage is always a must. Especially in tiny city apartments. Closed door storage is usually the best choice, as the doors will hide all the unattractive clutter.
- Consider using cabinets that are the same color as your walls. The cabinets will blend in, and make the room feel larger.
- Start with the obvious stuff.
- Use a timer and set small goals.
- Make sure everything has a home.
- It's OK to let go of things.
- Deal with clutter hot spots.
- De-clutter Daily.
- Be a good gatekeeper.
>> Kelly-Moore Paints
>> Varsity Painting