When you have a small yard that is being used by the entire family, you want to make the most of every foot.
Consider doing the following:
- Make a list of all the uses you would like to incorporate into the space. Spray paint out the spaces you want to incorporate into your yard and live with it for a weekend to see how it feels.
- Study landscape magazines and go to bookstores to see ideas in books that help spur your creative side.
- Consult with a landscape architect about all your uses given the space you have. We often meet with clients for 2 hours, on consultation basis, to review their ideas and give them some creative direction. Sometimes it turns into a great project, and some clients decide to do it themselves!
- White Concrete pavers | Can be found at http://www.stepstoneinc.com
- White recycled glass tiles | Can be found at http://www.glasstile.com
- White dolomite granite | Can be found at http://www.lyngsogarden.com
- Blue bamboo | Can be found at http://www.bamboosourcery.com