Two-alarm SJ house fire extinguished


MOST POPULAR: Video, stories and more
SIGN-UP: Get breaking news sent to you from ABC7 News

The fire was reported at 10:50 a.m. in a two-story, wood-frame house at 5621 Crow Lane, fire officials said.

Stallard said the fire started in the area of a gas meter on the home's exterior near the garage. Fire crews approached the gas meter at about 11:20 a.m. and shut off the gas.

They declared the fire under control at 11:51 a.m., Stallard said.

A teenager who was inside the house when the fire started was able to escape safely and no injuries were reported, Stallard said.

       Today's latest headlines | ABC7 News on your phone
Follow us on Twitter | Fan us on Facebook | Get our free widget

Copyright © 2023 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.