How to make a wish maker card:
- Start with a square.
- Fold in half, kitty corner. Open.
- Fold in half, ktty corner again. Open.
- Fold all corners to the middle. Flip over.
- Fold all corners to the middle again.
- Push the four outer corners to the middle with your thumb and forefingers inside.
Green tips for making cards with kids:
- Recycle kids' artwork and school papers to make birthday cards for grandparents.
- Fun paper is everywhere: reuse catalogs, book jackets, coloring books, wrapping paper.
- Talk to kids about where paper would go if you didn't reuse or recycle it.
- Make your own envelopes. Open up a real envelope and trace it on recycled paper.
- Don't forget eco-friendly craft supplies like solvent-free glue and ink toner in recycled cartridges.
- Remind kids that paper comes from trees and we should leave more to climb.
- Listen to your mother earth!
About Jacki Rigoni:
Jacki Rigoni is a mother of 3 young children, and left her corporate advertising job so she could stay home and spend more time with her kids. This is why she created jacki paper! She is a Bay Area mom who is still very much on top of her game, while working from home. She is a symbol of fun and hope for Bay Area owners, employees and moms! She was the winner of Best New Product at the 2009 National Stationery Show.
For more information, visit www.jackipaper.com