- Give an old lampshade a new look by painting the outside. Use two coats of paint for a nice finished look.
- Use non-slip stickers under glass tops to hold glass in place.
- Curtains are a cheaper option to install than other window fixtures.
- Covering an ottoman can make an inexpensive coffee table.
- Place candles near a mirror to extenuate lighting.
- Place silver and crystal near a lamp to reflect the light in a beautiful way.
- Don't hang pictures too high. They should hang at your eye level or just above it.
- Add paint to a hallway to make a welcoming entryway.