Easy Pumpkin Spice Icebox Pie
- 20 whole graham cracker (10 ounces total) broken to dust
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup palm or coconut oil (I like Jungle products C.O. avail at Whole Foods)
- 1/2 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 6 oz finely chopped pecans
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350¡F. Combine graham crackers, salt, pecans, butter, oil and sugar in processor. Using on/off turns, blend until crumbs begin to stick together. Press crumbs onto bottom and 2 3/4 inches up sides of a 9" pie pan or tart pan. Bake crust 10 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool, then freeze.
It couldn't be easier, just take two pints of Laloo's Pumpkin Spice Goat Milk Ice Cream and put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the ice cream is soft but not melted.
Spread Laloo's Pumpkin Spice soft ice cream into crust to desired thickness (I like one and a half pints per pie). Top with a few pecans in a pretty pattern and refreeze in the icebox for 1 hour. Serve with fresh whipped cream with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla!
The Goat Makes It Good!
Laloo's Goat's Milk Ice Cream Company is located in Petaluma.