Electro-pollution is the harmful radiation emitted by all wireless devices and many wired devices, including mobile phones and wireless networks. We do not see it, most of us do not feel it, but all of us are being affected by this environmental toxin. Like most people I had filled my home and office with the latest electronics for convenience, and thought that providing these for my children was giving them educational advantages. I did not know about the proven health risks, or the safer ways to use this technology. All the wireless devices in our home are now wired.
Ways to prevent and treat the risks and symptoms: Simply, reduce exposure from all wireless, and many wired, devices including: cell phones hand-held PDAs headsets cordless phones Internet access laptops computer screens baby monitors fluorescent lights diagnostic X-rays security scans plasma TVs electric/hybrid cars
Cell phones/hand-held PDAs, tablets, etc. may be the most hazardous - so the safer solutions are to:
- limit calls and use a corded landline whenever possible;
- texting is better than talking, but know that you are being exposed whenever your mobile device is powered on;
- refrain from using a mobile device to go online to do your banking, get the news etc.;
- avoid carrying it on your body, even on standby;
- avoid wireless headsets, there are safer alternatives; use the speakerphone function - this is safer than most headsets;
- lower SAR phones are an improvement;
- keep all wireless devices away from children and pregnant women
- Cordless phones are another strong source that constantly emit wireless radiation: replace them with corded landlines.
- replace them with hard-wired access. This is vital for us all but especially children. Our schools should have hard-wired Internet and/or fiber optics systems.
The world's top doctors experienced in diagnosing and treating the symptoms of electro-pollution advice is primarily to reduce the exposure and use complementary medicine treatments including boosting the immune system, restoring the body's electrical balance through grounding, acupuncture and other natural healing methods.
- Sleep disruption
- Decreased fertility
- Increased risk for brain cancer
- Increased risk for neurological disorders
- President's Cancer Panel Report, May 6, 2010
- CBS Evening News, May 6, 2010
- Time Magazine, March 15, 2010
- GQ Magazine, February 2010
- Book, "Wireless Radiation Rescue - safeguarding your family from the risks of electro-pollution"
He's a PhD health educator and the director of WellBeing International. She has a doctorate in health psychology, and her thirty years of professional work includes a clinical practice, directing a biofeedback clinic, and developing and delivering wellness programs for air traffic controllers, commercial and fighter pilots, nurses, and others in high-stress occupations. She has also directed a hospital-based cardiac program, co-produced a television program on heart health, and wrote The Healthy Type A (Macmillan 1998). Her new book, Wireless Radiation Rescue, is the first to bring together the research and recommendations of the world's leading scientists and clinicians, both for the general public and other health care professionals.
Experts Weigh in on Wireless Radiation:
"Three different types of tumors have been implicated following ten or more years of cell phone use…"
-Louis Slesin, Ph.D., Founder and publisher of Microwave News.
"What we have now are highly suggestive results from a number of different studies...that point to a non-negligible long-term risk for a brain tumor."
-Dr. David Servan-Schreiber, Professor of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, and Annie Sasco, World Health Organization.
"We have seen clinical evidence that electro-pollution affects the normal functioning of the electrically sensitive heart, including the rate and rhythm, and other systems of the body."
-Stephen T. Sinatra, MD, FACC, CNS, Board-certified cardiologist, Fellow in the American College of Cardiology and founder of Heart MD Institute.
"Key studies (including some published from 2007 to 2009) link radiation from long-term cell phone use with increased risks of brain and salivary gland tumors, migraines and vertigo, as well as behavior problems in children, including hyperactivity."
-Andrew Weil, MD, Founder and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.
"Potential liability issues, rather than a clear concern about public safety, seem to be motivating the wireless industry's denial and obfuscation of scientific evidence of harmful effects of EMF (much of it provided by scientists who lost funding once evidence of harm showed up in their research)."
-Dr. Carrie Hyman, Licensed acupuncturist and Doctor of Chinese Medicine.
"There is enough evidence to link this exposure to increased risk of cancer and therefore of a need to limit our exposure, especially of children."
-Martin Blank, PhD - Associate Professor of Physiology Cellular Biophysics at Columbia University
"The signals from cell phones reach more deeply into children's thinner skulls and smaller brains. Wireless Radiation Rescue is a wake-up call for anyone concerned about our brains, and those of our children.