MAINTAINING LEARNING: Free educational resources for kids stuck at home
Drew will provide safe, fun and educational content for kids to keep those brains growing, while giving parents 30 minutes to make breakfast, do some laundry or just catch their breath.
Make sure to tune in every Wednesday at 9 a.m. for more "Super Science with Drew!"
This week's segment on chemical reactions has been postponed. Check back here for updates.
Our next Learn from Home lesson will be on chemical reactions.
- 2 Tablespoons Warm Water
- 1 Teaspoon Yeast
- Food Coloring
- Hydrogen Peroxide - Either 3% or 6%
- Dish Soap
- Empty Plastic Bottle
Hi Experimenters! Please help us create a better experience for you by answering a few questions. Drew is grateful for the feedback!
See previous lessons below:
- 'Super Science with Drew': Tides and the moon
- 'Super Science with Drew': Make your own weather station
- 'Super Science with Drew': Making snow
- 'Super Science with Drew': Tornado in a bottle
- 'Super Science with Drew': Making Fog
- 'Super Science with Drew': The Water Cycle and You
All of ABC7 News' Learn From Home shows can be streamed on demand by downloading the ABC7 News apps on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, and Android TV. Click here for instructions on how to add the app to your connected TV.
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: How close was CA to becoming a NY-level crisis?
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- How California's COVID-19 cases stack up against other hot spot states
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- List: Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Bay Area?
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during novel coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Stimulus calculator: How much money should you expect from coronavirus relief bill
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Asian American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on African American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Latino community
- What Bay Area tenants need to know about rent payments, eviction amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions