The California College Fair is a virtual fair happening Wednesday, August 12. Hundreds of students and several dozen colleges are already signed up to take part in the event. It's organized by Ping by Tallo. Schools near and far - like University of San Francisco and University of Pennsylvania - are ready to make connections with Bay Area students.
The California College Fair is free for students. Sign up by going to tallo.com/ping, answer a few questions, then wait to be matched with schools. It all happens Wednesday from 10 am to 5 pm.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- MAINTAINING LEARNING: Free educational resources for kids stuck at home
- Here's which CA counties can reopen schools and salons amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 learning pods: Here's how they work and what Bay Area schools say about them
- New 'learning hub' program could help thousands of SF students with distance learning this fall
- CDC releases new guidance for reopening schools
- South Bay mother desperate for in-person learning options for son with special needs, fears delay in his progress
- California 'racing against the clock' to close digital divide before school starts, state superintendent says