You can check if any of your friends are in the affected area and if they have said they are safe.
On its page, Facebook also gives you the option to donate, request help and offer to help.
More than 125 people have already offered to help; those offers range from shelter, to food to clothing.
This number is sure to continue to grow throughout the weekend.
Click here for a look at Facebook's safety check feature for the Carr Fire.
Get the latest on the Carr Fire here and the latest on wildfires across California here.
RELATED WILDFIRE STORIES & VIDEOS:
- MAPS: Wildfires burning across California
- How to prepare for a wildfire evacuation
- PG&E may cut electricity during high fire danger, are you prepared?
- How wildfire smoke can impact your health
- How to sign up for emergency alerts where you live
- Surviving a long-term power outage
- Safety tips to remember when returning home after wildfire
- DIY: How to make a pet carrier in case of emergency
- How to prepare your pets in case of disaster