SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Aly Romero, Home Chef and Creator of Aly's Elegant Eats Food blog, demonstrates how to make an elegant and easy beef tenderloin.
Sous-Vide made easy
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1. Attach to your pot
2. Add food in a sealed bag
3. Cook with manual controls
1. Set cooker to 134 degrees
2. Season tenderloin w/ salt, pepper
3. Place beef in bag, add seasonings & olive oil
4. Sous-vide for 2-3 hours
5. Sear both sides of tenderloin
Watch ABC7's "Midday Live" every weekday at 11 a.m., right after "The View." You can also stream it live or watch it on the ABC7 News App.
Make a fancy and easy Sous-Vide holiday meal
More TOP STORIES News