Not enough time to get your fundraise on but want to help those affected by HIV and AIDS? Don’t worry, you can donate at https://t.co/F8pQdlq7o2. It’s an easy way to get involved and show your support in ending the epidemic. Let’s do it together! #AIDSWalkSF pic.twitter.com/UHgYCp5tqg— AIDS Walk SF (@aidswalksf) July 12, 2018
The 10K fundraising walk benefits dozens of local HIV and AIDS programs, such as Project Open Hand and Positive Resource Center.
Click here for a look at ABC7's stories, videos, and photos on the annual event.
Share your AIDS Walk SF photos and videos on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook by tagging them #abc7now and we may show them online or on TV!
- ABC7's 'Beyond the Headlines': AIDS
- EXCLUSIVE: Oakland hospital routinely tests patients for HIV
- Price surge for HIV prevention drug pushing it out of reach for many
- SF LGBT community displeased with Trump dismissal of HIV, AIDS advisory council
- San Francisco man raises awareness about HIV while traveling world
- Memorial for hemophilia victims to go up in AIDS Memorial Grove in Golden Gate Park
- Study: Drug made in Bay Area stops spread of HIV among gay men
- Girl's HIV infection seems under control without AIDS drugs