Internet-famous 'hugging dog,' owner homeless after Christmas Day fire

EMBED </>More Videos

Sandra Bookman has the details after the famous hugging dog and her owner were left homeless after a Christmas Day fire in Chelsea.

The famous 'hugging dog' and her owner are homeless following a Christmas Day fire in Chelsea.

Cesar Fernandez Chaves went for a quick walk with Instagram-famous 'Louboutina' on Christmas. When they came back, flames were shooting from their building.

A fire broke out in the apartment next door because of unattended candles, and spread to their unit.

You can find Louboutina and Cesar's GoFundMe page here.

Click here for more stories on dogs.
Related Topics:
fireapartment firedogchristmasu.s. & worldNew York
(Copyright ©2018 WABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)