OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The Warriors limped their way to the final buzzer but held on to win Game 2 of the NBA Finals 109-104.
Golden State lost Kevon Looney and Klay Thompson (who Steve Kerr later said suffered a hamstring strain) over the course of the game, but a strong start to the second half helped position them for a win.
The series will head back to Oakland 1-1.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune" will not air at their usual times to bring you exclusive coverage of the NBA Finals. Episodes of "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune" for Wednesday, June 5 can be seen or recorded starting at 1:40 a.m. on Thursday, June 6
Get hyped about the Golden State Warriors here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LIST: Why the rest of the country hates the Golden State Warriors
- Durant to miss Game 2; Iguodala likely after MRI
- What did Drake say to Draymond Green? Warriors' star says the two 'barked' but no scuffle
- The Warriors struggled in Game 1 without the security of Kevin Durant
- Siakam stars for Raptors with all-around effort
- Cousins relishes 'incredible feeling' in return
- Toronto air traffic controller has fun with Warriors jet pilot
- Raptors take NBA Finals opener, beat Warriors 118-109
- Cousins to be active for Warriors in Game 1
- Golden State Warriors fans geared up for NBA Finals watch party at Oracle Arena
- Green: My role 'completely changes' without KD
- Bettors overwhelmingly back Warriors in Game 1
- Warriors vs. Raptors: What you need to know about Toronto and its fans
- NBA Finals' top 30 Warriors and Raptors: Where are KD and Boogie?
- Report: Kevin Durant fly with Golden State Warriors to Toronto for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- NBA Finals: Trash talking a Torontonian
- 5-on-5: What we're most excited about in this NBA Finals
- Warriors to face former players Patrick McCaw and Jeremy Lin in the NBA Finals
- Warriors' Stephen Curry celebrates with his son after sweeping the Trail Blazers
- Warriors head coach Steve Kerr makes history with Western Conference Championship
- KD disputes idea Warriors are better without him
- What we know and don't know about this Warriors-Raptors Finals
- Warriors senior dance team says time bittersweet as end nears for basketball at Oracle
- KD unlikely for Game 1; Cousins 'up in the air'
- Inside the relationship that unleashed Steph Curry's greatness
- Thompson shocked when told of All-NBA snub
- Warriors heavy favorites over Raptors for Finals
- Golden State Warriors return to Bay Area as Western Conference champs
- Peak Stephen Curry was unleashed in the Western Conference finals
- Draymond: Warriors still need KD back for Finals
- Golden State faces 10-day wait for Finals opener
- Warriors' Iguodala (calf strain) sits out Game 4
- Kerr: Green 'a wrecking ball' in comeback win
- 'I was trying to get in his head': The Curry sibling rivalry briefly took over Game 2